Swevan Control Systems are well known for commitment to safeguarding customers privacy on our Web sites. We work within the following set of very strict privacy terms.
Personally identifiable information we obtain about individual visitors to our Web site is that supplied voluntarily by our visitors.
What information we collect and how: The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal identifiable information you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email service, such as name, address, telephone number etc. will not be disclosed to any third parties for any reason.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
These cookies are used for the sole purpose of analyzing internal page viewing data. Page view data helps us enhance the your experience, improve our product selection, and determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Our cookie does not in any way identify the customer. We employ strict security measures to safeguard your online transactions. All information relating to order fulfillment is sent and received via an encrypted 128 bit channel using the latest encryption technology for your security.
What we do with your information: Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and deliver it (we may pass your details to another organisation such as courier service to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Your Rights: You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Swevan Control Systems
19 Brookbridge Lane